https://brainwavegroup.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Brainwave-logo-340px.jpg 0 0 Philip Oakley https://brainwavegroup.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Brainwave-logo-340px.jpg Philip Oakley2010-01-12 10:11:002010-01-12 10:11:00Interactive whiteboards
Someone has suggested we install an interactive whiteboard in our training room. What are the benefits?
Your business can use the whiteboard to
- Run PowerPoint presentations
- Allow a group of people to look at one document on a large screen and edit
- Brainstorm – to write things onto the notepad part of the whiteboard software
- Replace flipcharts – write notes, add pages, then print and / or email to the group
- Training using flipchart, powerpoint and internet all on the same screen
- Make sure you have a network connection so that your whiteboard can connect to a printer and the internet
- Whiteboards need to be connected to a PC or laptop
- Buy a newer model (e.g.