1. Businesses which continue marketing efforts through a downturn, come out better at the other end, so continue with all marketing plans.… Read more -->
What is a Loyalty Ladder?
A Loyalty Ladder is a customer relationship model. It is a way of segmenting your customers and then developing communications which appeal to them.… Read more -->
I need some examples of customer relationship models, can you help me?
There are a number of customer relationship models:
- Loyalty Ladder (Peck et al) relating to customers or clients moving up a ladder (of importance) – Partner, Advocate, Supporter, Customer, Purchaser, Prospect
- IDIC Approach (Peppers D and Rogers M) – Most Valuable Customers, Second Tier Customers / Most Growable Customers, Below Zero Customer
- CRM Cycle (Chaffey D and Smith PR) – Attract, Capture Data, Get Close, Embrace Them, Golden Handcuffs
- The 30 Relationships of Relationship Management (Gummesson) – Classic, Special, Mega, Nano
The Office, Pipe Hill House, Lichfield WS13 8JU
- Digital Marketing in China Part 2: The 10 Social Media Platforms You Need to KnowAugust 20, 2019
- 8 Competitor Monitoring and Analysis ToolsAugust 13, 2019
- Digital Tools to Detect Fake Traffic Part 1August 6, 2019
- Facebook Changes: How Attempts to Improve Privacy and Tackle Fake News Could Affect Your BusinessJuly 30, 2019