Mashable’s 3rd annual Open Web Awards online competition is All you need to do is login and vote. You can vote once every day up until 15th November 2009.… Read more -->
I’m looking for some marketing awards – can you point me in the right direction?
Yes, the CIM provide a list along with closing dates.… Read more -->
Where can I find great places to work?
Asking friends and family is a good place to start and looking at companies you admire.… Read more -->
One way to get recognised is to win awards.
Winning awards gives you
- Press coverage that you often don’t need to organise
- A difference between you and your competitors
- Reassurance to your clients that they’ve made the right decisions
- Credibility in your sector and wider area
The hard work is identifying and applying for the awards.… Read more -->
The Office, Pipe Hill House, Lichfield WS13 8JU
- Digital Marketing in China Part 2: The 10 Social Media Platforms You Need to KnowAugust 20, 2019
- 8 Competitor Monitoring and Analysis ToolsAugust 13, 2019
- Digital Tools to Detect Fake Traffic Part 1August 6, 2019
- Facebook Changes: How Attempts to Improve Privacy and Tackle Fake News Could Affect Your BusinessJuly 30, 2019